Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fly Baby Fly…



Body, mind, soul broken is when you will be pushed to do something about it instead of escaping behind the mediocrity of responsibilities and the mundane forever more. And that’s exactly what’s happened with me. A random connect over message and 4 days later a road trip. 
From the moment I decided to come the days couldnot pass quickly enough. Nor was the pain of the city more intense.

A 10 hour journey later…sheer bliss… I can breathe again. Any less and I don’t think I’d have left the baggage behind… any less and the mind and body wouldnot have been ready to renew itself. But it was. And I am. Luscious green beautiful mountains surrounding me.  Almora across me , Ranikhet below me and Sitlakhet yet to be discovered around the curve. 
Fresh air, good food, the smell of pine and the beauty of the wild flowers on the hill side to add to a calm surrounding me. 



The city is always close by but it’s so much easier to just let it simmer and forget it just for awhile up here. Maybe once I regain My Strength and My Sanity I’ll venture down there again, maybe not … but till then, thank you Deolikhan for giving me a reason to feel I can fly again… even if it’s just for today....  

I only wonder… why do I always wait so long ????  








2 comments:

s said...

Happy for you. Now plan your next visit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking this opportunity to mention this, I'm strongly about it and I benefit from garden greenhouse structures this subject. When possible, when you gain data, please update this website with new information. I have found it extremely useful.