Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Revisiting history….


“I’m nothing special… in fact I’m a bit of a bore…”

No madness in me… all sanity in me… one life… baby eyes.. Seeing things for the first time. Not. 

Maybe.

I gave myself a haircut.

Not bad.

Drinking expired bottled orange juice.

Even better.

Live a little … feel a little.. Stop being numb … stop being loud mouth and feel for real?

Feel 25… am 35… where did the years go?

Blessed… tormented… loved…hated… envied… looked down upon… who isn’t?

Pork roast and gravy… no veggies… leftovers.. No tsk tsk… no desire for seconds…

Stiff upper lip.. Silent retreats…

Love never had so how can it be lost…

Dancing eyes.. Bearded looks.. Scoffing walk by..

Misunderstood.. Bad memory doesn’t help to defend…

Pure heart… hearty laughter..

Soft voice.. Shocking results…

Painful shoulders… suck it up…

Live on rockstar…

1 year… 3 months… 8 days…

Reaching for the shadows…

Holding on to the voice…

Feeling the smile….


“I don’t wanna talk about things we’ve gone through… now it’s history…. The winner takes it all… the loser takes the fall”

No comments: