Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Superstar

My mommy always said to me,
What will happen when I go? 
And I said to her, 
We'll be fine. 

We love each other.
But we love you more. 

My sister is my Superstar. 
I talk about everyone. 
And anyone. 

But i never talk about her. 

She's epic. 

As a child ....
I looked up-to her.
I loved her.
I hated her. 
I wanted to be her. 
And 
I wanted to be anything but her. 

She had it all
Looks
Humor
Love
Intelligence. 

But she didn't see that.
 
Ever....

I did. 

All I wanted to be was my sister. 
And I ended up being anything but that.   


When she laughs,
The world laughs with her 
Really laughs with her.

She goes red in the face,
Sometimes she even shed a few tears. 

She taught me love
She taught me....
Undying love

Asking nothing in return
Just 
Pure
Love

And then life happened
We grew up
We went our separate ways
Yet
Still tied so closely together......


When Mommy went,
I had such weird notions in my head 

I was the protector.
I was the strong one.
I was the saviour. 

And yet she saved me 
She protected me 
She loved me

My mommy is smiling
Her daughters are together

Every family is f**ked up
But
Her daughters
Are together

Always
And 
Forever 

No comments: