Monday, June 25, 2007

The Makings of a Blogger - Part 2!

Should I shouldn't I?

A question that attacks me before every decision i take. I had said earlier that Blogging was great because a editor-in -chief or a publisher did not judge what was worthy of printing and what was garbage.

So i have my own blog, brilliant but now i want feedback too. Why are human beings so restless? Why the need for others approval at each and every step of one's life?

So I mailed most of my friends the link to this site. I swear I held my breath when my finger hit the send button.

And then I wanted to stop the mail from going out....from people visiting my site and judging me!
Criticism!
Other people's contradictory views!
Friends thoughts!
Family feedback!

I hope it gets delivered! i hope they visit! i take a deep breath... bring it on!!!!

4 comments:

Mayank Austen Soofi said...

But lady you must understand that out of around 100 folks, only one would take the trouble of writing a comment. Of course it doesn't imply that the remaining 99 did not read your article.

constant traveller said...

i agree with soofi... we have our days of disappointments but days when you log in at 10 in the mornign only to find that 8 people have visited ur blog is awsome! jus the thought that soemone came here and read what i had to say in my warped state of mind. if ppl dont leave a comment dont lose heart... coz remember you did this for YOURSELF and yourself alone, you dont need any1's approval! (tryign to hypnotise you virtually!!! wow!!!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful . . .

Meenakshi Chauhan said...

thanks anonymous...but the curious soul that i am would love to know who you are!

and as for you two... the number of visitors to my site has crossed double figures!!!!