Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Mornings

Try working for 6 years, 6 days a week with only a Sunday off. Think of three years before that where 6 days a week I would travel to North Campus in Stinky Blue line buses watching everyone suspiciously.

Then there is Sunday, where I sleep till 2:30 ( my mum is a gem!!! she understands completely- or rather she turns a blind eye to my reasons of slumber!) Then i wake up eat lunch...spend 4 hours waiting for my fiance and by then the day is basically over!!!

No personal work is ever completed in one go, no exciting outing ever takes place and exhaustion and depression levels remain the same.

Its an unending cycle of Monday Mornings... and i am just a little blue!!!

4 comments:

Mayank Austen Soofi said...

If everyday can be Saturday when one feels so thrilled in anticipation of Sunday...anyway (am shrugging my shoulders...what can one do?) my congratulations on your blogsite. It is looking very good.

constant traveller said...

dost its simple...
Jindagi ki yahi reet hai, haar ke baad hi jeet hai.

Anonymous said...

just glad to know.....that there's someone whose sunday's are 'almost' the same as mine....so i don't feel that 'alone' anymore!

Anonymous said...

You need a 5 day week ....